Growth-inhibitory activity of natural and synthetic isothiocyanates against representative human microbial pathogens
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 943–954, October 2013
How to Cite
Kurepina, N., Kreiswirth, B.N. and Mustaev, A. (2013), Growth-inhibitory activity of natural and synthetic isothiocyanates against representative human microbial pathogens. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 943–954. doi: 10.1111/jam.12288
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 GM-30717-21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!