Anti-biofilm forming and anti-quorum sensing activity of selected essential oils and their main components on food-related micro-organisms
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 933–942, October 2013
How to Cite
Kerekes, E.-B., Deák, É., Takó, M., Tserennadmid, R., Petkovits, T., Vágvölgyi, C. and Krisch, J. (2013), Anti-biofilm forming and anti-quorum sensing activity of selected essential oils and their main components on food-related micro-organisms. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 933–942. doi: 10.1111/jam.12289
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Bilateral S&T Cooperation Project. Grant Number: MN-1/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!