An immunofluorescence assay for the detection of wheat rust species using monoclonal antibody against urediniospores of Puccinia triticina
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 1023–1028, October 2013
How to Cite
Gao, L., Chen, W., Liu, T. and Liu, B. (2013), An immunofluorescence assay for the detection of wheat rust species using monoclonal antibody against urediniospores of Puccinia triticina. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1023–1028. doi: 10.1111/jam.12295
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research and Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB100403, 2009CB119200
- National High Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2012AA101501
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800709
- Ministry of Agriculture, China. Grant Numbers: 200903035, CARS-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!