Comparison of the virucidal efficiency of peracetic acid, potassium monopersulfate and sodium hypochlorite on hepatitis A and enteric cytopathogenic bovine orphan virus
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 955–968, October 2013
How to Cite
Martin, H., Soumet, C., Fresnel, R., Morin, T., Lamaudière, S., Le Sauvage, A.L., Deleurme, K. and Maris, P. (2013), Comparison of the virucidal efficiency of peracetic acid, potassium monopersulfate and sodium hypochlorite on hepatitis A and enteric cytopathogenic bovine orphan virus. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 955–968. doi: 10.1111/jam.12297
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- Association de Coordination Technique pour l'Industrie Agro-alimentaire (A.C.T.I.A.)
- Association Française des Industries de la Détergence, de l'Entretien, et des Produits d'Hygiène Industrielle (A.F.I.S.E.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!