β-Alkylated oligomaltosides as new alternative preservatives: antimicrobial activity, cytotoxicity and preliminary investigation of their mechanism of action
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 977–986, October 2013
How to Cite
Marçon, F., Moreau, V., Helle, F., Thiebault, N., Djedaïni-Pilard, F. and Mullié, C. (2013), β-Alkylated oligomaltosides as new alternative preservatives: antimicrobial activity, cytotoxicity and preliminary investigation of their mechanism of action. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 977–986. doi: 10.1111/jam.12301
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!