Oregano essential oil as an antimicrobial additive to detergent for hand washing and food contact surface cleaning
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 987–994, October 2013
How to Cite
Rhoades, J., Gialagkolidou, K., Gogou, M., Mavridou, O., Blatsiotis, N., Ritzoulis, C. and Likotrafiti, E. (2013), Oregano essential oil as an antimicrobial additive to detergent for hand washing and food contact surface cleaning. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 987–994. doi: 10.1111/jam.12302
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- RTD programme ‘Innovation Vouchers for Small Medium Sized Enterprises’. Grant Number: 78583425-02-000065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!