Inhibitory effect of high-dosage zinc oxide dietary supplementation on Campylobacter coli excretion in weaned piglets
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 1194–1202, November 2013
How to Cite
Bratz, K., Gölz, G., Riedel, C., Janczyk, P., Nöckler, K. and Alter, T. (2013), Inhibitory effect of high-dosage zinc oxide dietary supplementation on Campylobacter coli excretion in weaned piglets. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1194–1202. doi: 10.1111/jam.12307
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2013 11:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!