Inhibition of initial adhesion of oral bacteria through a lectin from Bauhinia variegata L. var. variegata expressed in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 1222–1230, November 2013
How to Cite
Klafke, G.B., Borsuk, S., Gonçales, R.A., Arruda, F.V.S., Carneiro, V.A., Teixeira, E.H., Coelho da Silva, A.L., Cavada, B.S., Dellagostin, O.A. and Pinto, L.S. (2013), Inhibition of initial adhesion of oral bacteria through a lectin from Bauhinia variegata L. var. variegata expressed in Escherichia coli. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1222–1230. doi: 10.1111/jam.12318
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2013 01:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- CAPES Foundation. Grant Numbers: 19120/2009-3, 02841/09-6
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Rio Grande do Sul. Grant Number: 11/1842-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!