Isolation and characterization of antifungal compound from Lactobacillus plantarum KCC-10 from forage silage with potential beneficial properties
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 1172–1185, November 2013
How to Cite
Valan Arasu, M., Jung, M.-W., Ilavenil, S., Jane, M., Kim, D.-H., Lee, K.-D., Park, H.-S., Hur, T.-Y., Choi, G.-J., Lim, Y.-C., Al-Dhabi, N.A. and Choi, K.-C. (2013), Isolation and characterization of antifungal compound from Lactobacillus plantarum KCC-10 from forage silage with potential beneficial properties. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1172–1185. doi: 10.1111/jam.12319
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2013 01:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, South Korea. Grant Number: PJ008445
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!