These authors contributed equally.
D-cycloserine or similar physiochemical compounds may be uniquely suited for use in Bacillus anthracis spore decontamination strategies
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1343–1356, December 2013
How to Cite
Omotade, T.O., Heffron, J.D., Klimko, C.P., Marchand, C.L., Miller, L.L., Halasahoris, S.A., Bozue, J.A., Welkos, S.L. and Cote, C.K. (2013), D-cycloserine or similar physiochemical compounds may be uniquely suited for use in Bacillus anthracis spore decontamination strategies. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1343–1356. doi: 10.1111/jam.12322
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency JSTO-CBD plan. Grant Number: CBT-PHM-12-CB2-CB3831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!