Immune responses of chickens inoculated with recombinant Lactobacillus expressing the haemagglutinin of the avian influenza virus
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1269–1277, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Yu, Q., Fu, J., Liang, J. and Yang, Q. (2013), Immune responses of chickens inoculated with recombinant Lactobacillus expressing the haemagglutinin of the avian influenza virus. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1269–1277. doi: 10.1111/jam.12325
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 08:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- National Science Grant of China. Grant Number: 31172302
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!