Atmospheric pressure, nonthermal plasma inactivation of MS2 bacteriophage: effect of oxygen concentration on virucidal activity
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1420–1426, December 2013
How to Cite
Alshraiedeh, N.H., Alkawareek, M.Y., Gorman, S.P., Graham, W.G. and Gilmore, B.F. (2013), Atmospheric pressure, nonthermal plasma inactivation of MS2 bacteriophage: effect of oxygen concentration on virucidal activity. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1420–1426. doi: 10.1111/jam.12331
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 12:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- Research Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!