Evolution of pyruvate kinase-deficient Escherichia coli mutants enables glycerol-based cell growth and succinate production
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1368–1378, December 2013
How to Cite
Soellner, S., Rahnert, M., Siemann-Herzberg, M., Takors, R. and Altenbuchner, J. (2013), Evolution of pyruvate kinase-deficient Escherichia coli mutants enables glycerol-based cell growth and succinate production. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 115: 1368–1378. doi: 10.1111/jam.12333
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 12:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Stiftung Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!