Field efficacy of nonpathogenic Streptomyces species against potato common scab
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology This article has been contributed to by US Government employees and their work is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 123–133, January 2014
How to Cite
Wanner, L.A., Kirk, W.W. and Qu, X.S. (2014), Field efficacy of nonpathogenic Streptomyces species against potato common scab. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 123–133. doi: 10.1111/jam.12336
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 02:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- USDA-State Cooperative Potato
- USDA-ARS. Grant Number: 1275-21220-251-0OD
Table S1 Soil test results in the MI and PA fields, presented in ppm.
Table S2 Weather and crop husbandry information for common scab fields in 2009 and 2010 at Montcalm Research Farm, MI and Rock Springs, PA.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.