Evaluation of pre-PCR processing approaches for enumeration of Salmonella enterica in naturally contaminated animal feed
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 167–178, January 2014
How to Cite
Schelin, J., Andersson, G., Vigre, H., Norling, B., Häggblom, P., Hoorfar, J., Rådström, P. and Löfström, C. (2014), Evaluation of pre-PCR processing approaches for enumeration of Salmonella enterica in naturally contaminated animal feed. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 167–178. doi: 10.1111/jam.12337
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 01:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- European Union project BIOTRACER. Grant Number: FOOD-2006-CT-036272
- Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!