Robustness of Salmonella loop-mediated isothermal amplification assays for food applications
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 81–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Wang, F., Prinyawiwatkul, W. and Ge, B. (2014), Robustness of Salmonella loop-mediated isothermal amplification assays for food applications. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 81–88. doi: 10.1111/jam.12340
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!