Multiplex real-time RT-qPCR for the detection of Norovirus in bottled and tap water using murine norovirus as a process control
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 179–190, January 2014
How to Cite
Hennechart-Collette, C., Martin-Latil, S., Guillier, L. and Perelle, S. (2014), Multiplex real-time RT-qPCR for the detection of Norovirus in bottled and tap water using murine norovirus as a process control. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 179–190. doi: 10.1111/jam.12345
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2013 12:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!