Wild mushroom extracts potentiate the action of standard antibiotics against multiresistant bacteria
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Alves, M.J., Ferreira, I.C.F.R., Lourenço, I., Castro, A., Pereira, L., Martins, A. and Pintado, M. (2014), Wild mushroom extracts potentiate the action of standard antibiotics against multiresistant bacteria. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/jam.12348
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 02:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- COMPETE/QREN/EU. Grant Numbers: PTDC/AGR-ALI/110062/2009, PEst-OE/AGR/UI0690/2011, PEst-OE/EQB/LA0016/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!