In vitro removal of ochratoxin A by two strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and their performances under fermentative and stressing conditions
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 60–70, January 2014
How to Cite
Petruzzi, L., Bevilacqua, A., Baiano, A., Beneduce, L., Corbo, M.R. and Sinigaglia, M. (2014), In vitro removal of ochratoxin A by two strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and their performances under fermentative and stressing conditions. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 60–70. doi: 10.1111/jam.12350
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2013 02:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!