Metabolite profile of marine-derived endophytic Streptomyces sundarbansensis WR1L1S8 by liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and evaluation of culture conditions on antibacterial activity and mycelial growth
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 39–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Djinni, I., Defant, A., Kecha, M. and Mancini, I. (2014), Metabolite profile of marine-derived endophytic Streptomyces sundarbansensis WR1L1S8 by liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and evaluation of culture conditions on antibacterial activity and mycelial growth. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 39–50. doi: 10.1111/jam.12360
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Erasmus Mundus–Averroes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!