Bioweathering of nontronite colloids in hybrid silica gel: implications for iron mobilization
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 325–334, February 2014
How to Cite
Oulkadi, D., Balland-Bolou-Bi, C., Michot, L.J., Grybos, M., Billard, P., Mustin, C. and Banon, S. (2014), Bioweathering of nontronite colloids in hybrid silica gel: implications for iron mobilization. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 325–334. doi: 10.1111/jam.12361
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: HÆSPRI ANR-09-BLAN-0336
- Region Lorraine and Université de Lorraine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!