Development of the recombinase-based in vivo expression technology in Streptococcus thermophilus and validation using the lactose operon promoter
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 620–631, March 2014
How to Cite
Junjua, M., Galia, W., Gaci, N., Uriot, O., Genay, M., Bachmann, H., Kleerebezem, M., Dary, A. and Roussel, Y. (2014), Development of the recombinase-based in vivo expression technology in Streptococcus thermophilus and validation using the lactose operon promoter. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 620–631. doi: 10.1111/jam.12376
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 02:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- HEC (Higher Education Commission, Pakistan)
- University of Lorraine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!