In situ production of human β defensin-3 in lager yeasts provides bactericidal activity against beer-spoiling bacteria under fermentation conditions
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 368–379, February 2014
How to Cite
James, T.C., Gallagher, L., Titze, J., Bourke, P., Kavanagh, J., Arendt, E. and Bond, U. (2014), In situ production of human β defensin-3 in lager yeasts provides bactericidal activity against beer-spoiling bacteria under fermentation conditions. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 368–379. doi: 10.1111/jam.12382
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Department of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries. Grant Numbers: FIRM 06RDTCD411, 10FPlusNATDEF
Figure S1 DNA sequence of CM-51-INT.
Data S1 Integration of HBD3 into Lager yeast strain CMBS-33.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.