Development of alginate-based aggregate inoculants of Methylobacterium sp. and Azospirillum brasilense tested under in vitro conditions to promote plant growth
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 408–423, February 2014
How to Cite
Joe, M.M., Saravanan, V.S., Islam, M.R. and Sa, T. (2014), Development of alginate-based aggregate inoculants of Methylobacterium sp. and Azospirillum brasilense tested under in vitro conditions to promote plant growth. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 408–423. doi: 10.1111/jam.12384
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 11:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A2A1A01005294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!