Technological properties of bacteriocin-producing lactic acid bacteria isolated from Pico cheese an artisanal cow's milk cheese
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 573–585, March 2014
How to Cite
Ribeiro, S.C., Coelho, M.C., Todorov, S.D., Franco, B.D.G.M., Dapkevicius, M.L.E. and Silva, C.C.G. (2014), Technological properties of bacteriocin-producing lactic acid bacteria isolated from Pico cheese an artisanal cow's milk cheese. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 573–585. doi: 10.1111/jam.12388
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2013
- National founds from FCT – ‘Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia’. Grant Number: PTDC/AGR-ALI/104385/2008
- FRCT- ‘Fundo Regional da Ciência e Tecnologia’. Grant Number: M3.1.2/F/011/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!