Effects of Lactobacillus acidophilus and inulin on faecal viral shedding and immunization against H9N2 Avian influenza virus
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 667–676, March 2014
How to Cite
Poorbaghi, S.L., Dadras, H., Gheisari, H.R., Mosleh, N., Firouzi, S. and Roohallazadeh, H. (2014), Effects of Lactobacillus acidophilus and inulin on faecal viral shedding and immunization against H9N2 Avian influenza virus. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 667–676. doi: 10.1111/jam.12390
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Shiraz University Research Council. Grant Number: 91GCU1M1756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!