Pediococcus acidilactici UL5 and Lactococcus lactis ATCC 11454 are able to survive and express their bacteriocin genes under simulated gastrointestinal conditions
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 677–688, March 2014
How to Cite
Fernandez, B., Hammami, R., Savard, P., Jean, J. and Fliss, I. (2014), Pediococcus acidilactici UL5 and Lactococcus lactis ATCC 11454 are able to survive and express their bacteriocin genes under simulated gastrointestinal conditions. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 677–688. doi: 10.1111/jam.12391
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 12:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Fonds de recherche du Québec - Nature et technologies” (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!