Effect of malolactic fermentation by Pediococcus damnosus on the composition and sensory profile of Albariño and Caiño white wines
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 586–595, March 2014
How to Cite
Juega, M., Costantini, A., Bonello, F., Cravero, M.-C., Martinez-Rodriguez, A.J., Carrascosa, A.V. and Garcia-Moruno, E. (2014), Effect of malolactic fermentation by Pediococcus damnosus on the composition and sensory profile of Albariño and Caiño white wines. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 586–595. doi: 10.1111/jam.12392
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Bodega Terras Gauda LTD
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Numbers: PGIDIT04TAL035E, 2004-7-OE-242, AGL2006-02558, A36108900, ALIBIRD-CM-S-0505/AGR-0153
- CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010. Grant Number: CSD2007-00063FUN-C-FOOD
- BIODATI. Grant Number: DM 16101/7301/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!