Effect of pulsed light on structural and physiological properties of Listeria innocua and Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 596–611, March 2014
How to Cite
Kramer, B. and Muranyi, P. (2014), Effect of pulsed light on structural and physiological properties of Listeria innocua and Escherichia coli. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 596–611. doi: 10.1111/jam.12394
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2013 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 13N12427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!