Preventive effects of an original combination of grape seed polyphenols with amine fluoride on dental biofilm formation and oxidative damage by oral bacteria
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 761–771, April 2014
How to Cite
Furiga, A., Roques, C. and Badet, C. (2014), Preventive effects of an original combination of grape seed polyphenols with amine fluoride on dental biofilm formation and oxidative damage by oral bacteria. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 761–771. doi: 10.1111/jam.12395
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 11:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Pierre Fabre Medicament Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!