Selection of mutants tolerant of oxidative stress from respiratory cultures of Lactobacillus plantarum C17
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 632–643, March 2014
How to Cite
Zotta, T., Ianniello, R.G., Guidone, A., Parente, E. and Ricciardi, A. (2014), Selection of mutants tolerant of oxidative stress from respiratory cultures of Lactobacillus plantarum C17. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 632–643. doi: 10.1111/jam.12398
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: 359 20088SZB9B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!