Synthesis and evaluation of antibacterial activity of quaternized biopolymer from Klebsiella terrigena
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 511–518, March 2014
How to Cite
Khaira, G.K., Ganguli, A. and Ghosh, M. (2014), Synthesis and evaluation of antibacterial activity of quaternized biopolymer from Klebsiella terrigena. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 511–518. doi: 10.1111/jam.12400
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 07:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!