Biocidal efficacy of monochloramine against planktonic and biofilm-associated Naegleria fowleri cells
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 1055–1065, April 2014
How to Cite
Goudot, S., Herbelin, P., Mathieu, L., Soreau, S., Banas, S. and Jorand, F.P.A. (2014), Biocidal efficacy of monochloramine against planktonic and biofilm-associated Naegleria fowleri cells. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1055–1065. doi: 10.1111/jam.12429
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2014 11:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!