Multicenter evaluation of the Sepsityper™ extraction kit and MALDI-TOF MS for direct identification of positive blood culture isolates using the BD BACTEC™ FX and VersaTREK® diagnostic blood culture systems
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 934–941, April 2014
How to Cite
Schieffer, K.M., Tan, K.E., Stamper, P.D., Somogyi, A., Andrea, S.B., Wakefield, T., Romagnoli, M., Chapin, K.C., Wolk, D.M. and Carroll, K.C. (2014), Multicenter evaluation of the Sepsityper™ extraction kit and MALDI-TOF MS for direct identification of positive blood culture isolates using the BD BACTEC™ FX and VersaTREK® diagnostic blood culture systems. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 934–941. doi: 10.1111/jam.12434
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- BD Diagnostics
- TREK Diagnostics
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!