Purification and characterization of the bacteriocin produced by Lactobacillus sakei MBSa1 isolated from Brazilian salami
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1195–1208, May 2014
How to Cite
Barbosa, M.S., Todorov, S.D., Belguesmia, Y., Choiset, Y., Rabesona, H., Ivanova, I.V., Chobert, J.-M., Haertlé, T. and Franco, B.D.G.M. (2014), Purification and characterization of the bacteriocin produced by Lactobacillus sakei MBSa1 isolated from Brazilian salami. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1195–1208. doi: 10.1111/jam.12438
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 08/58841-2
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior. Grant Number: 3592-11-1
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Région Pays de la Loire
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!