Characterization of the response to low pH of Lactobacillus casei ΔRR12, a mutant strain with low D-alanylation activity and sensitivity to low pH
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1250–1261, May 2014
How to Cite
Revilla-Guarinos, A., Alcántara, C., Rozès, N., Voigt, B. and Zúñiga, M. (2014), Characterization of the response to low pH of Lactobacillus casei ΔRR12, a mutant strain with low D-alanylation activity and sensitivity to low pH. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1250–1261. doi: 10.1111/jam.12442
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2014 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: AGL2007-60975, AGL2010-15679
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: ACOMP2012/137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!