Antibacterial activities of coagulase-negative staphylococci from bovine teat apex skin and their inhibitory effect on mastitis-related pathogens
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1084–1093, May 2014
How to Cite
Braem, G., Stijlemans, B., Van Haken, W., De Vliegher, S., De Vuyst, L. and Leroy, F. (2014), Antibacterial activities of coagulase-negative staphylococci from bovine teat apex skin and their inhibitory effect on mastitis-related pathogens. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1084–1093. doi: 10.1111/jam.12447
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Research Council of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Hercules Foundation
- Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders
- IWT-Vlaanderen. Grant Number: 60714
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!