Contributed equally to this work.
An analysis of the ruminal bacterial microbiota in West African Dwarf sheep fed grass- and tree-based diets
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1094–1105, May 2014
How to Cite
Omoniyi, L.A., Jewell, K.A., Isah, O.A., Neumann, A.P., Onwuka, C.F.I., Onagbesan, O.M. and Suen, G. (2014), An analysis of the ruminal bacterial microbiota in West African Dwarf sheep fed grass- and tree-based diets. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1094–1105. doi: 10.1111/jam.12450
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- University of Wisconsin-Madison College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- USDA NIFA. Grant Number: 2012-01193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!