Peptides derived from phage display libraries as potential neutralizers of Shiga toxin-induced cytotoxicity in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1322–1333, May 2014
How to Cite
Bernedo-Navarro, R.A., Miyachiro, M.M., da Silva, M.J., Reis, C.F., Conceição, R.A., Gatti, M.S.V. and Yano, T. (2014), Peptides derived from phage display libraries as potential neutralizers of Shiga toxin-induced cytotoxicity in vitro and in vivo. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1322–1333. doi: 10.1111/jam.12451
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 02:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!