Quantification and genetic diversity of total and microcystin-producing Microcystis during blooming season in Tai and Yang-cheng lakes, China
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1482–1494, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, D., Gu, A. Z. and He, M. (2014), Quantification and genetic diversity of total and microcystin-producing Microcystis during blooming season in Tai and Yang-cheng lakes, China. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1482–1494. doi: 10.1111/jam.12456
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51178242
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (“863” Program) of China. Grant Numbers: 2014AA06A506, 2014AA06A506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!