Quantification and genetic diversity of total and microcystin-producing Microcystis during blooming season in Tai and Yang-cheng lakes, China
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1482–1494, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, D., Gu, A. Z. and He, M. (2014), Quantification and genetic diversity of total and microcystin-producing Microcystis during blooming season in Tai and Yang-cheng lakes, China. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1482–1494. doi: 10.1111/jam.12456
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51178242
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (“863” Program) of China. Grant Numbers: 2014AA06A506, 2014AA06A506
Figure S1 Location and sampling sites in Tai Lake and Yang-cheng Lake in Suzhou city, Jiangsu Province, China.
Figure S2 Standard curves (a) and melting curves (b and c) of quantitative PCR for total Microcystis (16S rDNA) and microcystin-producing Microcystis (mcyA).
Figure S3 Seasonal variations of Cyanobacteria, total and toxic microcystin-producing Microcystis in Tai (T) and Yang-cheng (Y) lakes during 4-month survey.
Figure S4 Spatial occurrences of Cyanobacteria, total and toxic microcystin-producing Microcystis in Tai and Yang-cheng lakes.
Table S1 Monthly averaged physical and chemical water quality parameters in Tai and Yang-cheng lakes from July to October, 2010.
Table S2 Averaged physical and chemical water quality parameters at different sampling sites in Tai and Yang-cheng lakes from July to October.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.