These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enterococcus faecalis strain LZ-11 isolated from Lanzhou reach of the Yellow River is able to resist and absorb Cadmium
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1172–1180, May 2014
How to Cite
Wu, G., Sun, M., Liu, P., Zhang, X., Yu, Z., Zheng, Z., Chen, Y. and Li, X. (2014), Enterococcus faecalis strain LZ-11 isolated from Lanzhou reach of the Yellow River is able to resist and absorb Cadmium. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1172–1180. doi: 10.1111/jam.12460
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 02:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31200085, 31100888
- Gansu Provincial Science and Technology. Grant Number: 1104NKCA092
Figure S1 The location of the sampling site (●).
Figure S2 Phylogenetic tree based on LZ-11 16S rRNA gene sequence revealing the relationship between homologous sequences of the genus Enterococcus.
Table S1 The identification of strain LZ-11 based on the Vitek 2 system.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.