These authors contributed equally to this work.
Superoxide dismutase recombinant Lactobacillus fermentum ameliorates intestinal oxidative stress through inhibiting NF-κB activation in a trinitrobenzene sulphonic acid-induced colitis mouse model
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1621–1631, June 2014
How to Cite
Hou, C.L., Zhang, J., Liu, X.T., Liu, H., Zeng, X.F. and Qiao, S.Y. (2014), Superoxide dismutase recombinant Lactobacillus fermentum ameliorates intestinal oxidative stress through inhibiting NF-κB activation in a trinitrobenzene sulphonic acid-induced colitis mouse model. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1621–1631. doi: 10.1111/jam.12461
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 01:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30930066
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 2012QJ102
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB124702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!