Global overview of the risk linked to the Bacillus cereus group in the egg product industry: identification of food safety and food spoilage markers
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 1344–1358, May 2014
How to Cite
Techer, C., Baron, F., Delbrassinne, L., Belaïd, R., Brunet, N., Gillard, A., Gonnet, F., Cochet, M.-F., Grosset, N., Gautier, M., Andjelkovic, M., Lechevalier, V. and Jan, S. (2014), Global overview of the risk linked to the Bacillus cereus group in the egg product industry: identification of food safety and food spoilage markers. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1344–1358. doi: 10.1111/jam.12462
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!