Isolation and characterization of halophilic lactic acid bacteria acting as a starter culture for sauce fermentation of the red alga Nori (Porphyra yezoensis)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1506–1520, June 2014
How to Cite
Uchida, M., Miyoshi, T., Yoshida, G., Niwa, K., Mori, M. and Wakabayashi, H. (2014), Isolation and characterization of halophilic lactic acid bacteria acting as a starter culture for sauce fermentation of the red alga Nori (Porphyra yezoensis). Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1506–1520. doi: 10.1111/jam.12466
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2014 04:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Suisan-biomass no Shigenka-gijutsu Kaihatsu-jigyo
- Fisheries Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!