Kuo Testing Laboratories, Othello, WA, 99344, USA
Development of Methanoculleus-specific real-time quantitative PCR assay for assessing methanogen communities in anaerobic digestion
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1474–1481, June 2014
How to Cite
Chen, S., Zhu, Z., Park, J., Zhang, Z. and He, Q. (2014), Development of Methanoculleus-specific real-time quantitative PCR assay for assessing methanogen communities in anaerobic digestion. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1474–1481. doi: 10.1111/jam.12471
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 11:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2013
- Science Alliance—Tennessee Center of Excellence
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: SU834318
- Institute for a Secure and Sustainable Environment
- Pre-Collegiate Research Scholars program at the University of Tennessee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!