Antimicrobial and plant growth-promoting properties of the cacao endophyte Bacillus subtilis ALB629
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1584–1592, June 2014
How to Cite
Falcäo, L.L., Silva-Werneck, J.O., Vilarinho, B.R., da Silva, J.P., Pomella, A.W.V. and Marcellino, L.H. (2014), Antimicrobial and plant growth-promoting properties of the cacao endophyte Bacillus subtilis ALB629. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1584–1592. doi: 10.1111/jam.12485
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 05:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!