Application of rapid microbiological methods for the risk assessment of controlled biopharmaceutical environments
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1495–1505, June 2014
How to Cite
Sandle, T., Leavy, C., Jindal, H. and Rhodes, R. (2014), Application of rapid microbiological methods for the risk assessment of controlled biopharmaceutical environments. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1495–1505. doi: 10.1111/jam.12487
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!