Silicon nitride grids are compatible with correlative negative staining electron microscopy and tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy for use in the detection of micro-organisms
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1521–1530, June 2014
How to Cite
Lausch, V., Hermann, P., Laue, M. and Bannert, N. (2014), Silicon nitride grids are compatible with correlative negative staining electron microscopy and tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy for use in the detection of micro-organisms. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1521–1530. doi: 10.1111/jam.12492
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 13N9601
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!