A novel echinocandin MIG0310 with anticandida activity from newly isolated Fusarium sp. strain MS-R1
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 1458–1464, June 2014
How to Cite
Masaphy, S. (2014), A novel echinocandin MIG0310 with anticandida activity from newly isolated Fusarium sp. strain MS-R1. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 116: 1458–1464. doi: 10.1111/jam.12493
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 03:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
- The Office of the Chief Scientist
- Israeli Ministry of Industry
- Trade and Labor. Grant Number: 832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!